Mine is broccoli:)
This isn’t my recipe, I found it on a website ages ago and used it and it turned out wonderfully! If I find out the website I’ll make sure to post it because it had heaps of yummy vegetarian and vegan goodness on it!Ingredients
2 cups gluten free self-raising flour
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
30g dairy free margarine
1 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
10g dairy free margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
25g pecan nuts
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 apple, peeled and grated
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. In a bowl, sift gluten free self-raising flour, sugar and xanthan gum. Add dairy free margarine and rub into flour to resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Heat Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite for 1 minute and add to flour mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.
4. Lightly dust bench with gluten free flour and roll dough out to a 30 x 20 cm rectangle, approximately 5mm thick.
5. In a separate bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar together. Add pecan nuts and cinnamon and mix until combined.
6. Spread over bottom 2/3 of dough and then spread apple over sugar mixture. Roll dough lengthways to form a log and slice in 2cm pieces.
7. Place on a greased oven tray and cook for 15-20 minutes. Remove from tray and serve warm.
PERSONAL NB: I’ve tried pouring maple syrup over mine just before eating them and it’s absolutely divine ♥
last night me and my sister made the best vegan brownies ever so good omg
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 baking soda
3/4 cups cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate soy milk
3/4 cups canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
Jut put everything in a bowl, stir it, pour…