8 ounces linguine
1/2 stick butter
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
1/4 cup mixed chopped parsley, chives and thyme, plus extra for garnish
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
Thin lemon slices for garnish
1. Cook pasta in heavily salted water until done. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain.
2. Meantime, heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add chicken and stir for 1-2 minutes until heated through.
3. Stir in herbs and lemon juice.
4. Add pasta and cheese to chicken mixture and toss. Add just enough pasta water to form a light sauce.
5. Divide among plates, garnish with extra herbs, cheese and lemon slices and serve.
b: banana date porridge
l: tofu and salad roll, kidney bean salsa
d: vegetables, cous cous, barley and chickpea stew, garlic bread
s: dried fruit with peanut butter
proposed intake 27/11/13
b: whole coconut
l: eating out
d: family meal
s: choc mint raw food bar, apple